ECG Competency Exam
Welcome to my web site on ECG Competency!
In addition to this HOME page – there are 3 key Sections on this web site that are easily accessed by clicking on the above TABs:
- ABOUT – Provides information about what the ECG Competency web site is (as well as information on the academic credentials of its developer = Dr. Ken Grauer).
- CONTACT (Admin) – You will be asked to Log In by providing your Username and Password.
This was assigned to you at the time you were enrolled in ECG Competency.
You can request an e-mail reminder of your password if you forget it.
Access to the ECG Practice and Real Exams on this web site is restricted to those with a password.
with sample questions is available for any of your colleagues who may be interested).
- ECG EXAM – Description of the clinical make-up of the exam (including the specific 12-lead ECG and arrhythmia subject areas covered) – plus
links to Instructions for Scoring and Taking the Exams as well as
access for subscribers to the 3 Practice and 4 Real Exams.
Material on this ECG Competency web site provides subscribers with an independent on-line educational tool for assessing and improving their skill in ECG interpretation. For convenience – we provide below links to additional components of our comprehensive educational approach to ECG interpretation.
- Link to my web site =
(~100 page basic text – with expanded version available in ePub format for Nook-Kindle-iBooks).
– that provides an ongoing source of clinical 12-lead and arrhythmia cases with detailed explained answers.
(Send me your tracings IF you have interesting ECGs you’d like me to interpret and post on-line).
– that in addition to review and a clinical perspective of AHA ACLS Guidelines (my synthesis)
– includes additional ECG and clinical insights on diagnosis of tachycardias, AV blocks,
and other relevant ACLS rhythms.
- Link to information on my other
- Link to information about national
ECG Workshops that I am giving.
- Link to information about
where I am the sole speaker.
We hope you enjoy the contents of the ECG Competency web site. Please send me your questions and give me your feedback!
Ken Grauer, MD (email@example.com)